Monday, January 21, 2008

What People Say

What People Say


"I had lost the joint tissue in my left knee. Treatment by this practitioner has helped start regeneration of joint tissue as confirmed by X-rays. Environment is relaxing and tranquil, conducive to healing."
Tchaka EK.Muhammed, Health Educator, Retired

"I received several treatments. I had been suffering from multiple physiological and psychological pathologies. The treatments I received were crucial to my recovery and the advancement of my conventional treatments. Penelope is an outstanding practitioner and a natural healer of the highest level."
Jon Carsello, PhD., Former U.N. Director
Emergency Medical Services, Northeast Africa

"What stood out for me during my session was a variety of sensations. Various subtle centers were stirred, largely at my heart and brow. Tingling and subtle movements in my hands and feet often rose during the session, suggesting a circulation and opening of energies otherwise blocked, which is why I'd come. I was above all happily surprised to learn how much my body is strengthening; her opinion of subtler layers to health I value and trust."
Michael Zysk, High School Instructor, Fine Arts

"The professional application of the hands-on techniques were quite a surprise. Lower back pain in four joints due to injury has given me a jaded outlook toward most remedies. The integrity of the application, direction of my involvement, and the results of Penelope’s treatments has given me a hope of living in less pain. Each of the directed procedures were extremely valuable."
Mgeto, Jazz Musician


"I am a caregiver and wearing myself down. My experience with Penelope was exceptional! I feel she has been doing wonders in balancing me back to the person I once knew – What a GIFT!"
Nan Walton, Business Owner and Massage Therapist


"Penelope agreed to do long distance treatments on me for bone disintegration in my jaw. In the process, she discovered other problems (both physical and emotional) of which I was unaware but which have subsequently been confirmed by my physician. After each tretment, I have been aware of toxins being released from my body, changes happening, and my mouth and jaw have felt better than they have in years. I wasn’t sure how effective the treatments would be long distance, but I’m very impressed."
Laura Angers, Spiritual Teacher

No comments: